2022 Collaborative Giveaway Rules: Pre-dental Advice & ClearClub
2022 COLLABORATIVE GIVEAWAY CONTEST RULES
- ClearClub.This Contest (“Contest”) is organized by ClearClub (“ClearClub”), 10736 Jefferson Blvd. #615, Culver City, CA 90230, “ClearClub”) and Pre-dental Advice.This Contest is void where taxed, restricted, or prohibited and is subject to all local, state, and federal laws. By entering this Contest, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of ClearClub and Pre-dental Advice, which shall be final and not subject to appeal.
- Eligibility.No purchase necessary to enter. The Contest is open to permanent legal U.S. residents and who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. Current or former employees of ClearClub, Bruxa Inc, and its subsidiaries, the other ClearClubs, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising or promotional agencies (including anyone who prepares and/or distributes Contest materials), and the immediate family members or persons living in the same household (whether related or not) of all the foregoing are not eligible to participate or win. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
Participants are eligible to win a CLEARCLUB contest or Contest only once (1) every 60 days. Only one (1) winner per household is permitted in any contest or Contest. Participants are eligible to win a prize valued at $600.00 or more only once (1) every six (6) months. Text, data, or messaging rates may apply.
- Entry.This Contest will accept entries beginning on August 1, 2022 at 12:00:01 a.m. PT and ending on August 7, 2022 at 11:59:59 p.m. PT.
Entrants must include their name, phone number, e-mail address, and social media id in order to enter. Incomplete entries will not be considered. One (1) entry per person will be accepted.
ClearClub and Pre-dental Advice are not responsible for delays, technical or computer, telephone service outages, delays, equipment malfunctions, busy signals, hang-ups, errors or data loss of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, or late, lost, failed, illegible, incomplete, garbled or deleted entries, transmissions, or voicemails or other network or technological difficulties that may prevent an individual from completing his/her telephone call , text message, or online entry, or for printing errors in any advertisement, entry form, or the rules.
An entrant may use only one email address to submit entries during the Contest. If an entrant uses multiple email addresses to submit more than one entry, the entrant will be disqualified. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning the e-mail address or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Any automated or computer-generated entries, fake or duplicate identities, spam, or improper techniques (as determined by ClearClub and Pre-dental Advice) will be disqualified. Any questions regarding the validity, completeness, or number of entries submitted by an individual or the identity of the authorized account holder of an e-mail address, phone number, or social media profile shall be determined by ClearClub and Pre-dental Advice in their sole discretion. ClearClub and Pre-dental Advice reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entrant who acts in a disruptive, harassing, vulgar, or unsportsmanlike manner, as determined by ClearClub and Pre-dental Advice in their sole discretion.
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If ClearClub and Pre-dental Advice determine, in its/their sole discretion, that there is any suspected or actual tampering with the Contest (electronic or otherwise) or if technical difficulties (e.g. infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of ClearClub) compromise the security, fairness, integrity or administration of the Contest, ClearClub and Pre-dental Advice reserve(s) the right to void the entries at issue and/or modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Contest and conduct a random drawing to award the prize among all eligible entries received as of the termination date. If the Contest is terminated due to tampering or technical difficulties prior to its expiration date, notice will be posted in Instagram stories (@JoinClearClub). ClearClub and Pre-dental Advice reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entrant that tampers with the operation of the Contest or website or violates the Official Rules of the Contest. Entries not conforming to announced entry specifications will not be acknowledged or returned.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, CLEARCLUB AND PRE-DENTAL ADVICE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE OR SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Odds of Winning.The odds of winning depend on the number of entries submitted.
- Prize(s).There will be one winner in each Giveaway contest.
The approximate retail value of winner’s prize is $95.00. Entrants can win only once.
The potential winners will be contacted by a representative of the ClearClub, and must reply within 48 hours to maintain eligibility. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within this time period or fails to respond to any attempted contact, such potential winner will be disqualified, his/her entry will be declared null and void and the ClearClubs reserve the right, in their sole and absolute discretion, to choose another potential winner by the process referred to above.
All results are unofficial until winner(s) is/are verified by ClearClub and Pre-dental Advice. Prizes may not be exchanged, substituted, or redeemed for other prizes by winner. Cash will not be awarded as a substitute for prize. Prizes are awarded ‘as is’ with no guarantees or warranties as to use, merchantability, or fitness for a specific purpose, and ClearClub and Pre-dental Advice are not responsible for defective prizes. ClearClub reserve(s) the right to substitute a prize in their sole discretion without an on-air or off-air announcement, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Other terms and conditions may apply.
- Conditions for Acceptance of the Prize(s).The winner will be required to provide a valid address in which the prize will be sent to The prize must be claimed within 30 days of initial contact between ClearClub and winner, or by deadline set by ClearClub as part of the fulfillment process (whichever is later), or it/they will be forfeited. Winners will be required to provide a valid government issued photo identification card to ClearClub and to execute an affidavit of eligibility and publicity and liability release with ClearClub prior to receiving their prize(s). All unclaimed or rejected prizes will be forfeited. Failure by the winner(s) to respond to ClearClub’s messages, calls, e-mails or other notifications will lead to forfeiture of the prize(s). Failure to completely fill out and sign all waivers, releases, or forms requested by ClearClub will result in forfeiture of the prize(s). Upon forfeiture of the prize(s), ClearClub has the right to select an alternate winner using the same process described above. A winner who forfeits any prize is not eligible to win another Contest conducted by ClearClub for thirty (30) days.
Payment of all federal, state and local taxes is the sole responsibility of the winner(s) and the winner(s) may receive an IRS 1099 Form or equivalent from ClearClub. ClearClub will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner(s) is/are required to fill out any tax forms requested by ClearClub in order to receive their prize(s).
Winner(s) will be solely responsible for any and all license and registration fees, accommodations, transportation costs, gratuities and all other items of an incidental nature. All expenses on receipt and use of prize(s) are the sole responsibility of the winner(s), ClearClub is/are not responsible for any weather changes or extenuating circumstances relating to a prize received. ClearClub is/are not responsible for replacing or reimbursing winners with any form of compensation for events that are delayed or canceled. All delays and cancellations are deemed beyond the control of ClearClub. This includes, but is not limited to, event cancellations, trip schedule changes, flight cancellations, changes in travel arrangements, travel delays of any form and duration, game cancellations and delays, as well as all acts of nature. ClearClub is/are not responsible for any expenses incurred by Contest winners as a result of such delays or cancellations. ClearClub will not be responsible for failure to supply the prize(s) by reason of any force majeure events, such as acts of God, war, terrorist attacks, unusually severe weather, labor strikes, or other causes beyond the control of ClearClub.
By accepting the prize, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, likeness, biographical information, and entry materials used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this Contest, and in any media whatsoever, including ClearClub and on JoinClearClub.com or ClearClub.com, for any purpose whatsoever, worldwide, in perpetuity, without any further authorization or compensation to the winner(s).
- Social Media.For contests or Contest promoted on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Snapchat, or any other social media website (each a “Social Media Site” and collectively the “Social Media Sites”), ClearClub reserve the right to void any entrant’s entry in the Contest for failure to abide by the guidelines, policies, or procedures of the applicable Social Media Site, and to delete or remove any of entrant’s related “Likes,” comments, posts, tweets, videos, photos, user generated content, or other electronic messages, communications, or submissions at their discretion. ClearClub also reserve the right to block, ignore, report, and/or completely prevent any entrant, account, user, or profile from accessing the Contest and/or the ClearClubs’ profile(s), account(s), website(s), blog(s) or handle(s). This Contest is in no way endorsed or administered by, or associated with the Social Media Sites. By entering this Contest, entrants agree to release and hold the Social Media Sites harmless from any or all claims, liability, damages, judgments, fines, costs, expenses related to or associated with their participation in this Contest. Entrants understand that by logging-in to the applicable Social Media Site, that they agree to comply with the Social Media Site’s Terms of Service, and that their personal information is subject to the Privacy Policies and information collection practices of the Social Media Site. Entrants agree that ClearClub is not responsible for the collection, disclosure, transfer, or dissemination of their personal information, whether directly or indirectly, by third party advertisers, marketers, or any other transferees. For entries submitted through the Social Media Sites, ClearClub may be limited to using the information in a manner set forth by the Social Media Sites and in no other way.
- Limitation on Liability.ClearClub disclaim(s) all liabilities to the winner(s) with respect to receipt and use of the prize(s). Winners and their guests or travel companions, by acceptance of their prize(s), agree to release and hold ClearClub and its/their affiliated companies, their advertising, promotion and production agencies, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives harmless from any and all liability, claims, causes of actions, damages, fines, and costs of any kind whatsoever (including reasonable attorney’s fees) which may be sustained directly or indirectly to persons or property in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to any Contest or prize-related activity.
- Reservation of Rights.ClearClub reserve(s) the right to make changes to these Official Rules in their sole discretion which will become effective upon announcement. ClearClub reserve(s) the right to cancel or terminate this Contest for any reason in the event that it cannot be run or administered as intended by ClearClub. Any such changes or termination will be announced on ClearClub.com.
- Contact Information.For questions or more information about this Contest, please contact CLEARCLUB at 10736 Jefferson Blvd. #615, Culver City, CA, 90230 and ClearClub.com. For a copy of these rules, addendum, and/or list of winners please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to CLEARCLUB, 2022 COLLABORATIVE GIVEAWAY CONTEST RULES, 10736 Jefferson Blvd. #615, Culver City, CA 90230, within sixty (60) days of the end of this Contest.